Kudos to Nighthawk and Batterytime.

Better map?

  • Cryptic Fortress or Forest?

    Points: 6 18.8%
  • Molyneaux

    Points: 3 9.4%
  • Neither Thery're bothe epic.

    Points: 23 71.9%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

CLETUS

Poster
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
214
I'd like to thank and congradulate all eGO that have played the two new maps Cryptic Fortress or Forrest? and Molyneax Or how to spell it. But these are epic maps id like tothanks Batterytime and Nighthawk for these epic maps:):):)

And lets see whos is better!@#!#!@$@#!
 
To not bring down the morale of either mapper, especially this early in the release of their latest maps, I am going to refrain from voting, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. This includes voting "Neither, they're both epic.", which also happens to be a contradictory statement
 
To not bring down the morale of either mapper, especially this early in the release of their latest maps, I am going to refrain from voting, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. This includes voting "Neither, they're both epic.", which also happens to be a contradictory statement

+1
 
To not bring down the morale of either mapper, especially this early in the release of their latest maps, I am going to refrain from voting, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. This includes voting "Neither, they're both epic.", which also happens to be a contradictory statement

Agreed, it's unnecessary to compete the maps against one another
 
To not bring down the morale of either mapper, especially this early in the release of their latest maps, I am going to refrain from voting, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. This includes voting "Neither, they're both epic.", which also happens to be a contradictory statement

+1. Words of wisdom from JayFlip.
 
I'm not voting. The words of JayFlip and also both maps have different things. You really can't compare them.
 
to not bring down the morale of either mapper, especially this early in the release of their latest maps, i am going to refrain from voting, and encourage the rest of you to do the same. This includes voting "neither, they're both epic.", which also happens to be a contradictory statement

+13214214312421
 
Back
Top