- Joined
- Oct 31, 2009
- Messages
- 11
Hey guys,
I've been playing the 24/7 office server for a while now, almost 2 days game time, and I'm starting to notice a few things that significantly reduce the amount of fun I can have while playing, if I'm winning or losing.
The problems for me are basically way too many flash bang and smoke grenades. Sometimes around 7-9pm PST there will be 10-15 smoke grenades out for the first minute of server time. To me, it seems like way to much, it slows down the game a lot for CT's because no one wants to rush down a hallway that is so smoked you can't see anything other than radar, and it also significantly reduces FPS for people with lower end machines.
I'm also not enjoying the huge amount of team flashes, which I think stems directly from the 16,000 cash every round as everyone can buy two, and they do. While this isn't a problem in itself, it becomes a problem (to me) when I'm getting flashed 10-15's a round, and more than half are usually team flashes.
Anyone have any ideas on how we could improve this situation? Do you completely disagree with me? Whatever your opinion, I'd like to know so leave a reply.
I've been playing the 24/7 office server for a while now, almost 2 days game time, and I'm starting to notice a few things that significantly reduce the amount of fun I can have while playing, if I'm winning or losing.
The problems for me are basically way too many flash bang and smoke grenades. Sometimes around 7-9pm PST there will be 10-15 smoke grenades out for the first minute of server time. To me, it seems like way to much, it slows down the game a lot for CT's because no one wants to rush down a hallway that is so smoked you can't see anything other than radar, and it also significantly reduces FPS for people with lower end machines.
I'm also not enjoying the huge amount of team flashes, which I think stems directly from the 16,000 cash every round as everyone can buy two, and they do. While this isn't a problem in itself, it becomes a problem (to me) when I'm getting flashed 10-15's a round, and more than half are usually team flashes.
Anyone have any ideas on how we could improve this situation? Do you completely disagree with me? Whatever your opinion, I'd like to know so leave a reply.

















