- Joined
- Jul 9, 2009
- Messages
- 427
Ever since I got my new CPU once every 2 or so days my pc screen randomly messes up and my pc is restarted. Today, I was broadcasting some live videos through xfire and it happened 3 times in a row...
I don't know if it's xFire having a bad reaction to the new CPU or if it's the CPU, I just refuse to believe something is wrong with the CPU. ~45C Idle 55-60 max load. Stock HSF.
I scanned for viruses already, and I just uninstalled xFire
It only happens during game, I'm not sure, but when I did a defragment over night and told it to turn off the PC when finish and I woke up the next morning, my pc was at it's desktop, it was restarted somehow, I have no idea if the pc randomly restarted or not, as far as I know it is only during games.
Any ideas what might be wrong
I don't know if it's xFire having a bad reaction to the new CPU or if it's the CPU, I just refuse to believe something is wrong with the CPU. ~45C Idle 55-60 max load. Stock HSF.
I scanned for viruses already, and I just uninstalled xFire

It only happens during game, I'm not sure, but when I did a defragment over night and told it to turn off the PC when finish and I woke up the next morning, my pc was at it's desktop, it was restarted somehow, I have no idea if the pc randomly restarted or not, as far as I know it is only during games.
Any ideas what might be wrong











