- Joined
- Jun 14, 2008
- Messages
- 7,693
Ok this just came up on the pldx site. http://www.pldx.com/blog.php/2009/06/team-fortress-2-movie-recording-guide/
All it is a config that gives lossless recording of TF2 and is as easy as Fraps.
Screenshot of the GUI: http://www.pldx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Mats/2009/06/rectool.jpg
Screenshot of the ingame-config: http://www.pldx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Mats/2009/06/consolenew.jpg
Download link: http://www.pldx.com/downloads/2281/pldx_04zip/
Movie recording config made by Mats.
The program (GUI) made by Aron.
I have already downloaded it and used it and its very high quality. So I would recommend it to anyone who wants a higher quality record.
All it is a config that gives lossless recording of TF2 and is as easy as Fraps.
Screenshot of the GUI: http://www.pldx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Mats/2009/06/rectool.jpg
Screenshot of the ingame-config: http://www.pldx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Mats/2009/06/consolenew.jpg
Download link: http://www.pldx.com/downloads/2281/pldx_04zip/
Movie recording config made by Mats.
The program (GUI) made by Aron.
I have already downloaded it and used it and its very high quality. So I would recommend it to anyone who wants a higher quality record.















?)
if i can convert my demos streight to movie files without havieng to go through the tedious process of the "startmovie" command, then that would be fantastic! if you could get this for Left 4 Dead too (that means, Left 4 dead, not Left 4 dead 2 since i dont have it) that would be awesome 
