M Mother Puncher Poster Joined May 6, 2007 Messages 159 Nov 7, 2007 #1 Hey guys and gals, just a heads up to prevent any confusion. I've changed my name to PUNCH_EM_UP. Beware my punchings.
Hey guys and gals, just a heads up to prevent any confusion. I've changed my name to PUNCH_EM_UP. Beware my punchings.
M Mostly Harmless Internet Traffic Regulator =(e)= Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 3,042 Nov 7, 2007 #2 OKAY................
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 7, 2007 #3 There already is a "EM_UP" Jones. You should be... PUNCH_EM_IN_JONES you know, for the difference.
M Mother Puncher Poster Joined May 6, 2007 Messages 159 Nov 7, 2007 #4 I had considered that but I felt PUNCH EM IN didn't have quite the same impact*. Now that you mention it I'm starting to like it though. I must think on this. *pun totally intended.
I had considered that but I felt PUNCH EM IN didn't have quite the same impact*. Now that you mention it I'm starting to like it though. I must think on this. *pun totally intended.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 7, 2007 #5 you could also do, "PUNCH_EM_ROUND_JONES" But you should!
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Nov 7, 2007 #6 oh great. and even outbreak is now BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 7, 2007 #7 I see I wonder where you got the idea for your new names?
C CausalSpark Forum Fiend Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 638 Nov 7, 2007 #8 [quote1194493155=Thor [DAM]] There already is a "EM_UP" Jones. You should be... PUNCH_EM_IN_JONES you know, for the difference. [/quote1194493155] More like PUNCH_EM_IN_THE_JONES. Or if you want to be really chill, PUNCH_EM_IN_DA_JONES.
[quote1194493155=Thor [DAM]] There already is a "EM_UP" Jones. You should be... PUNCH_EM_IN_JONES you know, for the difference. [/quote1194493155] More like PUNCH_EM_IN_THE_JONES. Or if you want to be really chill, PUNCH_EM_IN_DA_JONES.
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 7, 2007 #9 lol ^^^ those crazy jones guys...fine by me dude i like causalsparks idea lol. urs is cool to though
D Dekline [JONES] Poster Joined Jul 10, 2007 Messages 107 Nov 7, 2007 #11 lol is Master of Puppets should become MOP_EM_UP_JONES But then again hes In RR not Jones