If this has been previously discussed at length, I apologize -- I did a quick search but didn't find anything similar. Then again I've never been good at finding things.
Basically, this came to mind after I read Goomba's "dying without honor" thread:
While playing (usually on Donner of course), often times I would notice players who just died going to spec and then almost immediately rejoining their team. Is there any legitimate reason why they would be doing this? I seriously doubt they've mastered the art of relieving themselves in 0.5 milliseconds, so I'm pretty sure it's not a speedy toilet break that they just had.
When you go to spec does your nemesis 'list' reset back to normal? I haven't tested this myself as no one has ever dominated me. :closedeyes: In any case, that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for what they're trying to do. And if so, wouldn't this be a w/k/b-able offence since it's essentially an unfair attempt to manipulate the points system?
Basically, this came to mind after I read Goomba's "dying without honor" thread:
While playing (usually on Donner of course), often times I would notice players who just died going to spec and then almost immediately rejoining their team. Is there any legitimate reason why they would be doing this? I seriously doubt they've mastered the art of relieving themselves in 0.5 milliseconds, so I'm pretty sure it's not a speedy toilet break that they just had.
When you go to spec does your nemesis 'list' reset back to normal? I haven't tested this myself as no one has ever dominated me. :closedeyes: In any case, that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for what they're trying to do. And if so, wouldn't this be a w/k/b-able offence since it's essentially an unfair attempt to manipulate the points system?














(note the wink).



