New Call of Duty Advisors!

cod_div_advisor_promo.png




Please congratulate:


Xfactor
UnXpected
Iceman ky


They are now Advisors for the Call of Duty Division.

Thanks for your hard work!
​
 
Congrats to all of you guys.

Icy you're my favorite. lol! :P <3
The fact that you go beyond the call of any person to show and tell what you can do, and what you're able to give is beyond anything I've seen from an advisor yet from this clan. Keep up the good work brother. And I hope to God that your girlfriend/wife/loveflake completely understands what's to be given on the promotion. A promotion that was well deserved.

Factor: I've spoken to you on many occasions on the wants and needs of what could be given to exceed the clan, on which we both concur. Congrats!

Unexpected: Well....very expected. ;)

Again, congrats to you all on the promo's.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top