Hey from cs_italy

TheSipper

I made one post
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
2
I have many ego servers on my friends list, however you can find me in the Italy server all the time. I am new to registering, just figure i play there so much I might as well join. Hiya Everyone!
 
Ahh... So that's why you went afk :P... You gonna join the clan mate or just the forums... we'd love to have you on... but if not ill catch you in game :P And i will get better at knifing too btw :P
 
I think I am done with clans, I have not been in one for a long time, but I play there so much I just want to know the people i play with there more. Plus I see advertisements for competitions and such, so that might be fun to do.
 
Well whatever you choose will be fine but let me tell you from experience that the events we do have are awesome and i am sure you would love them because they fill your specialities like being able to be a great knifer :P But as i say its your choice :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top