Promotion timeing???? (question)

^ Stay on topic....


Well, yeah. The fastest way to get promoted is... by not asking.

!shy
 
yea dude.. just to reiterate.. timing is nothing.

im not 100% sure how promotions are done, but let's say they are done once every X. and somebody joins 3 months before X, and someone joins 5 days before X.
Guy with 3 months is a good player, but contributes little to forums, isn't very tolerant, and yells at noobs. then 5 day guy comes in as =(e)=, floods forums, is a great player, very mature, respectful, helps others out, team player.. he may get it when X comes around.

And make sure u understand it's not about skill level or age. I'm pretty sure we have eGO admin who are under 15. For sure I'm sure.

so be the best =(e)= you can be, be active on the forums, make yourself noticed, but in a good light. And as said earlier, you seem like a good guy bro, don't worry about it, don't ask about it, don't stress it.. let it come.. like.. um.. uhhh... something that comes u have to wait for... i guess... Christmas. word. WORD UP!

FLAAAVOR FLAAAV!!!
 
[quote1194746183=Snag219]
I was eG and... about a year, I am still eG..... getting One Year Ribbon on November 19
[/quote1194746183]

Snag, rofl, I just freaking realized that you joined right after me when I read ur post, like an hour after... rofl. POWER TO THE EG's!

Btw, I kind of think that I feel through the cracks of the massive bureacracy of the clan. I just don't think that I made a large enough splash to get noticed to be promoted quickly. But that's just for me, I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to draw attention to themselves because... well... asking to get promo'd is against the rules.
 
[quote1194756664=flavoracid [JONES]]
yea dude.. just to reiterate.. timing is nothing.

im not 100% sure how promotions are done, but let's say they are done once every X. and somebody joins 3 months before X, and someone joins 5 days before X.
Guy with 3 months is a good player, but contributes little to forums, isn't very tolerant, and yells at noobs. then 5 day guy comes in as =(e)=, floods forums, is a great player, very mature, respectful, helps others out, team player.. he may get it when X comes around.

And make sure u understand it's not about skill level or age. I'm pretty sure we have eGO admin who are under 15. For sure I'm sure.

so be the best =(e)= you can be, be active on the forums, make yourself noticed, but in a good light. And as said earlier, you seem like a good guy bro, don't worry about it, don't ask about it, don't stress it.. let it come.. like.. um.. uhhh... something that comes u have to wait for... i guess... Christmas. word. WORD UP!

FLAAAVOR FLAAAV!!!
[/quote1194756664]

^^completly agree with you. took me like 3 months to get to eG tehn about a month or more for eGO. !shy
 
yea it took me about 2 months to get eG cuz back then i was really immature... once i got banned i opened my eyes and realized this place was mature. Fro mthen on i changed from a lil immature kid to a young adult. It was really quite amazing.

and rein kaos.. ur post count has nothing to do with getting promoted. also neither does age. its maturity
 
yea its not as much post count, as forum activity...
no age limits n such but what i think youre asking is whats the record for the least amount of time it took an e to become an eG...i have no clue, it took me like 3 months
 
Its not really a huge deal when you get admin. This is probably the only clan i have been in our around that has treated the recruits and admins wiht the same amount of respect.
 
spellcheck.com is my best friend! Other than an MG42.

Anyways, like everybody's been saying, there is no set time. If there was, I'd would have been an eGO a loooong time ago my friend. It was only just recently (a month at least) that i had becaome active on the servers and forums after nearly a year's absence. So yeah, it may take a little bit, or a long time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top