I have some bad news....

cammo

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
406
The results came in and...












YOUR ADDICTED TO TEAM FORTRESS 2 Haha! Gotcha!
 
I'm glad it took someone from the CSS division to tell me I'm addicted. Thanks cammo, you have done a great service today.
 
Hmmmmm i think someone in my school told me that too. Your both right.
 
Random thread is random and dont you think we already know that. (Why is he Cs:s division and telling us this.)
 
I told my CSS only friend that I got a hat, he said your addicted to that freakin game.

I said you have over 2000 hours clocked in on CSS.

he said, "So?"
 
He might be from the cs:s division, but atleast he didn't tell us while cussing at us and telling us we suck n stuff.
 
My addiction phase is way over.

So IN YA FACE.

I'm happy for ya CS addiction and gonna let you finish, but TF2 addiction is one of the best addictions of all time. OF ALL TIME.
 
Back
Top