C cammo Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 406 Nov 24, 2009 #1 The results came in and... YOUR ADDICTED TO TEAM FORTRESS 2 Haha! Gotcha!
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Nov 24, 2009 #2 Erm.... ok?... *walks away*
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Nov 24, 2009 #4 What about my addicted to TF2? You're* Also... ouch.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Nov 24, 2009 #5 I'm glad it took someone from the CSS division to tell me I'm addicted. Thanks cammo, you have done a great service today.
I'm glad it took someone from the CSS division to tell me I'm addicted. Thanks cammo, you have done a great service today.
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Nov 24, 2009 #7 Hmmmmm i think someone in my school told me that too. Your both right.
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Nov 24, 2009 #8 Random thread is random and dont you think we already know that. (Why is he Cs:s division and telling us this.)
Random thread is random and dont you think we already know that. (Why is he Cs:s division and telling us this.)
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Nov 24, 2009 #9 I told my CSS only friend that I got a hat, he said your addicted to that freakin game. I said you have over 2000 hours clocked in on CSS. he said, "So?"
I told my CSS only friend that I got a hat, he said your addicted to that freakin game. I said you have over 2000 hours clocked in on CSS. he said, "So?"
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Nov 24, 2009 #10 Bad news is not bad?
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Nov 24, 2009 #11 Well known to everybody in the TF2 division already =P
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Nov 24, 2009 #13 He might be from the cs:s division, but atleast he didn't tell us while cussing at us and telling us we suck n stuff.
He might be from the cs:s division, but atleast he didn't tell us while cussing at us and telling us we suck n stuff.
E Evil Smilie >:] Famous Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 415 Nov 25, 2009 #15 there's worse things to be addicted to.
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Nov 25, 2009 #16 I thought something bad was gonna happen lol WE all are addicted
N NCA EGO Zealot Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 1,556 Nov 25, 2009 #17 cammo said: the results came in and... you're addicted to team fortress 2 haha! Gotcha! Click to expand... ftfy
cammo said: the results came in and... you're addicted to team fortress 2 haha! Gotcha! Click to expand... ftfy
Planeswalker Famous Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 513 Nov 25, 2009 #18 I'm not as think as you addicted I am.
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Nov 25, 2009 #19 I'm afflicted; you're addicted.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Nov 25, 2009 #20 My addiction phase is way over. So IN YA FACE. I'm happy for ya CS addiction and gonna let you finish, but TF2 addiction is one of the best addictions of all time. OF ALL TIME.
My addiction phase is way over. So IN YA FACE. I'm happy for ya CS addiction and gonna let you finish, but TF2 addiction is one of the best addictions of all time. OF ALL TIME.