players not respecting the =(e)=? tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDigitalDeadI

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
1,316
I have noticed players entering the servers not respecting the rules of the server when there isn't an admin on. For example, I was on dust this morning and there was no admin on. I tried my best to enforce the rules but according to a random person on my team "No one gives a f*** about the rules when an admin isn't on. I don't give a d*** anyway" At the moment I was away from my computer and only hear the person say this over the mic, so I don't know the person's name. I quickly ran back and openly said to respect our rules, but no one really listened to me because I am of =(e)= rank only, not =(eG)= or =(eGo)=.
 
Best thing to do is to post a concern in the Dropbox forum, PM an Advisor, or contact an eG or eGO off your friends list to assist you.

Posting here is not really the place for this.

Thanks for your comments though. The servers naturally fluctuate in activity when people sleep so gaps will happen. The best we can do is try to stay in contact with each other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top