S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Nov 25, 2009 #2 I find that spray to just be epic win...It makes me lol
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Nov 25, 2009 #3 Yeah the spray kinda summed it up lol
T TehLemur Famous Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 547 Nov 25, 2009 #4 That dead sniper was a pretty good contortionist, working his in and around all those arrows
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Nov 25, 2009 #5 this picture has so many good things going for it.
dormedas Poster Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 192 Nov 25, 2009 #6 The FAIL spray just made it full of awesome. I also like that Algorhythm kukried layzie in the top right. Talk about ironic math homework joke? EDIT: Worst Player Ever is healing you? Wow, this couldn't get ANY better!
The FAIL spray just made it full of awesome. I also like that Algorhythm kukried layzie in the top right. Talk about ironic math homework joke? EDIT: Worst Player Ever is healing you? Wow, this couldn't get ANY better!
G Griffen Rookie Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 75 Nov 25, 2009 #7 How about the fact there's a banana peel near the Sniper's foot? HAHAAHHAHAHAHA.... But I gotta say... Huntsman vs. Rifle at long range, sometimes = Rifle win.
How about the fact there's a banana peel near the Sniper's foot? HAHAAHHAHAHAHA.... But I gotta say... Huntsman vs. Rifle at long range, sometimes = Rifle win.
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Nov 25, 2009 #8 Aneruen said: this picture has so many good things going for it. Click to expand... :laugh: What he said.
Aneruen said: this picture has so many good things going for it. Click to expand... :laugh: What he said.
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Nov 26, 2009 #9 I remember seeing that and laughing inside and then thinking god that would really suck.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Nov 26, 2009 #10 hahahahahahaahahhhaha
T TheHulk Famous Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 517 Nov 26, 2009 #11 Looks like me when the 2fort server is really populated xD