- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 1,026
So I was playing COD W@W tonight and my system froze up. It froze, then all over the screen there were frozen pixels of solid pink, blue, and green pockmarked all over in no particular pattern. The system eventually went to a blue screen with info about a video card crash. I updated my drivers and started up W@W again. About 5 minutes into the game the same thing happened.
Anyone have any idea if this is something to do with recent drivers having issues, a simple problem I can fix, an anomaly that shouldn't continue happening, or should I be in the market for a new video card?
And if I need to be looking for a new card that will run for a Win Vista 32 system, Dell XPS. I don't really have any money to drop right now, but within a month or 2 I'll have plenty for a new card so all suggestions, preferably less than $250 though.
Anyone have any idea if this is something to do with recent drivers having issues, a simple problem I can fix, an anomaly that shouldn't continue happening, or should I be in the market for a new video card?
And if I need to be looking for a new card that will run for a Win Vista 32 system, Dell XPS. I don't really have any money to drop right now, but within a month or 2 I'll have plenty for a new card so all suggestions, preferably less than $250 though.

















