- Joined
- Dec 24, 2008
- Messages
- 101
your mom, ha, no, go take photos. Me likes photography. http://www.zacharoo.com my pics
your mom, ha, no, go take photos. Me likes photography. http://www.zacharoo.com my pics

your mom, ha, no, go take photos. Me likes photography. http://www.zacharoo.com my pics

I wonder what PDS likes to do when he is bored lol
Thanks a lot Ice... :glare:Ice Hearted Killer: you dont want to ask that question... seriously
There is much much more, but I wont go into all that impulsive nonsense. A big boredom reliever, impulses aside, is just playing games with y'all (eGO) :biggrin:Thanks a lot Ice... :glare:
I'm already very impulsive as it is, but when I'm bored it increases quite a bit. These impulses usually include loud outbursts, random dancing or prancing around.There is much much more, but I wont go into all that impulsive nonsense. A big boredom reliever, impulses aside, is just playing games with y'all (eGO) :biggrin:
hehe, When im bored, and the wife is home.. Hehehehe... i'll let you little ones Think about that one.