What you do when u are dored

Can I add what I do when i get bored?
I get a pillow and I sleep until someone calls me for a game or to chat :P
 
yes, Pimp Daddy, those are my shots. It's my main hobby, and has brought along some money occasionally.

http://spiders.zacharoo.com from when I was stationed in Australia, and took pics of Aussie spiders. That site has brought in cash to buy a new camera :)
 
From what it looks like you travel a lot? These are some awesome shots, they look like pictures from National Geographic :P

When you were photographing spiders in Australia did you have to kind of do a little research to see where particular spiders lived?

Ice Hearted Killer: you dont want to ask that question... seriously
Thanks a lot Ice... :glare:

I'm already very impulsive as it is, but when I'm bored it increases quite a bit. These impulses usually include loud outbursts, random dancing or prancing around. :) There is much much more, but I wont go into all that impulsive nonsense. A big boredom reliever, impulses aside, is just playing games with y'all (eGO) :biggrin:
 
Thanks a lot Ice... :glare:

I'm already very impulsive as it is, but when I'm bored it increases quite a bit. These impulses usually include loud outbursts, random dancing or prancing around. :) There is much much more, but I wont go into all that impulsive nonsense. A big boredom reliever, impulses aside, is just playing games with y'all (eGO) :biggrin:

what did i tell you?

haha na we love you pimp
 
yeah, been fortunate to travel some. Not much research to find the spiders, just walking around out bush and find them everywhere. Only research needed was to find out their scientific name, had some help from the natural museums in Australia.
 
hehe, When im bored, and the wife is home.. Hehehehe... i'll let you little ones Think about that one.

True dat Viktum!

Till kids come along... And then :scared::facewall:

You're never bored.

Around my house? I gotta a honeydo list that if I don't do? :chair:

There is no bored.
 
Back
Top