Don't Be Messin With My Purple!

Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
558
An epic sleep over day in jail! and some cool glitched texture shots :D

ba_jail_syntax_v120000.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10004.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10005.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10007.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10008.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10009.jpg

ba_jail_leoben_a10010.jpg
 
Last edited:
I get those rarely. This happens in highschool and the trees and bushes disappear. I had an advantage.
 
Happens to me all the time. if I lower the window to vent and raise it back up. poof purple all over.
 
Ha Nice... I like the purple couch! Oh and the bed day looked epic, I am a big fan of bed day!
 
Hey look , Its labor day ! Ouh i see myself x] Never Had those glitches before :D
 
glitch happen all the time
in highschool server radar always happen
cool though
nice screenshot
 
I always get them.
I keep thinking something is messed up in my folder(s) and I have to reinstall every time.
 
Back
Top