New jail rule added

I agree with not planting primaries. But secondarys?
If T's dont get planted or cant get a hold of a gun easily how is a rebellion supposed to start easily? Sure the CT's will love it but it kinda ruins the T's side of the game.

Ive had reports where any time from 1 - 10 people will plant. A lot of people complained this was unfair for the CTs in a riot and people would complain about freekilling and nothing would get done. Basically led it to a regular cs/fy/de game type.
 
Ive had reports where any time from 1 - 10 people will plant. A lot of people complained this was unfair for the CTs in a riot and people would complain about freekilling and nothing would get done. Basically led it to a regular cs/fy/de game type.

Unfair to the CT's.....I'm gonna stop making comments now before i get myself in trouble.
 
Ive had reports where any time from 1 - 10 people will plant. A lot of people complained this was unfair for the CTs in a riot and people would complain about freekilling and nothing would get done. Basically led it to a regular cs/fy/de game type.

This may be true, but any good warden who knows how to keep ts in line can prevent both gun planting with one simple order. Thus, they can easily keep ts in line assuming the other cts don't purposefully allow them to rebel.
 
To be honest guys, these maps already have guns stashed on them. Gunplanting ruins the game and can let CTs target a warden they don't like for personal or nonpersonal reasons. Its a fancy way of griefing. The maps already have plenty of guns hidden.

As admins our job is to enforce the rules, thats what we do. Its difficult to deal with free killing when 5 guns are planted.
 
This may be true, but any good warden who knows how to keep ts in line can prevent both gun planting with one simple order. Thus, they can easily keep ts in line assuming the other cts don't purposefully allow them to rebel.

I played 5 rounds for the first time today.... 5 out of 5... Ts won, 3 freedays and zero control... more gunplanting and baiting then Ive ever seen.

Unfair to the CT's.....I'm gonna stop making comments now before i get myself in trouble.

We dont like every rule made, we enforce them. Not argue with them. As Evil said a lot of maps have ease for Ts to escape or get guns.
 
I played 5 rounds for the first time today.... 5 out of 5... Ts won, 3 freedays and zero control... more gunplanting and baiting then Ive ever seen.


Well then you have hit a moment when the warden didnt know how to do his job... :/ I really dont like the new rules, they are killing jail
 
I played 5 rounds for the first time today.... 5 out of 5... Ts won, 3 freedays and zero control... more gunplanting and baiting then Ive ever seen.


Well then you have hit a moment when the warden didnt know how to do his job... :/ I really dont like the new rules, they are killing jail
Cant kill whats already dead my friend...
 
This is either going to be good or bad.....With no Gun planting the people who dont warden often will be able to go more then 20 seconds of a round without every t having a deagle to kill him. but on the other side people who are terrible at knifing people (like myself) will have a harder tougher time rebeling. But i dont make the rules i just follow them
 
This is either going to be good or bad.....With no Gun planting the people who dont warden often will be able to go more then 20 seconds of a round without every t having a deagle to kill him. but on the other side people who are terrible at knifing people (like myself) will have a harder tougher time rebeling. But i dont make the rules i just follow them

Think about it, more practice at knifing you will get better. I mean I was bad at knifing, but I learned how to be a ninja at it and it adds more embarrassment to the knifed guard than being shot. So it adds more fun when teamwork, a premise of Jail, is thrown in more.
 
Think about it, more practice at knifing you will get better. I mean I was bad at knifing, but I learned how to be a ninja at it and it adds more embarrassment to the knifed guard than being shot. So it adds more fun when teamwork, a premise of Jail, is thrown in more.

Your right rogue, but the only problem is that some pubs who don't go to our site that play jail a lot doesn't know about this rule. Maybe the ct might tell people to gunplant and the admins don't know. How are we going to spread this rule to out peeps in jail?
 
Admins will get it first. And by word of mouth itll be passed on.
We warn, revoke (CT Offenses), kick, ban as needed. So we make sure they know politely that they dont think were being mean about it.
 
Honestly, the cts being able to simply say "no gunplanting" seems to be sufficient enough to prevent all the things you all have said. If they happen to be assertive enough to do that, they should be fine.
 
Honestly, the cts being able to simply say "no gunplanting" seems to be sufficient enough to prevent all the things you all have said. If they happen to be assertive enough to do that, they should be fine.

Maybe the cts didnt listen or something. U cant just say no gunplanting, the cts might not hear it. planting well is good for the ts but sucks in the cts. I agree with Rogue. Bboy, i see you joined eGO. Why dont you make a app right now since your on.

sry if you find that off topic.
 
Maybe the cts didnt listen or something. U cant just say no gunplanting, the cts might not hear it. planting well is good for the ts but sucks in the cts. I agree with Rogue. Bboy, i see you joined eGO. Why dont you make a app right now since your on.

sry if you find that off topic.

Because I'm banned. Long story, irrelevant.

Yes, the cts can not hear and thus plant. THEN they are revoked and know to pay attention. I know. I planted today when BloodyBunny told the cts no to because I didn't know. Thus, I was revoked for 5.
 
I agree fully with this.

If I kick and ban a couple people, I'm sure that the rest will get the point.

Understood.

This discussion is over. No need to discuss anymore because the rule is a rule.

I don't want to see any admins arguing over these rules.
 
Last edited:
This rule can be commonly break now and admins don't notice too much stuff since a new rule that came out this important, we really need to help the admins in this one and i always would help something this important pass on to the others. Also can't believe saying that giving someone a deagle is a revoke or a kick and accidents can happen. I rather have a warn than a revoke without a warn at this time.
 
This rule can be commonly break now and admins don't notice too much stuff since a new rule that came out this important, we really need to help the admins in this one and i always would help something this important pass on to the others. Also can't believe saying that giving someone a deagle is a revoke or a kick and accidents can happen. I rather have a warn than a revoke without a warn at this time.

Its not a revoke or kick first. They are warned before anything. If its truly accidental then it is else its purposeful which a lot of it is. Though members are upheld to a higher standard.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top