Black Masa Fun..

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
I got a few of our CSS Guys and we went to black mesa for the

night and it was pretty fun.. And funny i kept killing Black Bishop And it seemed

like everyone was having fun that night, I don't know about Black bishop tho :P​

Picture's are below.

Me And Black Bishop as Pyro's :P​

cp_blackmesa_final0006.jpg


Our Score board​

cp_blackmesa_final0011.jpg


The Red team wins!​

cp_blackmesa_final0010.jpg


Lets go at 2:00.., Now Lets move!​

cp_blackmesa_final0007.jpg


That's what you get for messing with the Fire!, It will burn you!​

cp_blackmesa_final0009.jpg

Thankyou for looking!​
 
I got TF2 From fatty :D.He got me it for a gift.I like it but sometimes the lag drives me crazy :crying: But i might get back to playing it.
 
nice stuff Angeal. usually i would say "ew, skins. yuck!" but these are kinda neat. :)
 
You should port Blackmesa in to CS and make it a de_blackmesa and make a 24/7 server of it on CS.

That would be epic.
 
Back
Top