- Joined
- Aug 27, 2008
- Messages
- 995
I got a few of our CSS Guys and we went to black mesa for the
night and it was pretty fun.. And funny i kept killing Black Bishop And it seemed
like everyone was having fun that night, I don't know about Black bishop tho
night and it was pretty fun.. And funny i kept killing Black Bishop And it seemed
like everyone was having fun that night, I don't know about Black bishop tho
Picture's are below.
Me And Black Bishop as Pyro's
Our Score board
The Red team wins!
Lets go at 2:00.., Now Lets move!
That's what you get for messing with the Fire!, It will burn you!
Thankyou for looking!
















.He got me it for a gift.I like it but sometimes the lag drives me crazy :crying: But i might get back to playing it.





