Hairydufflebag Poster Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 231 Nov 29, 2009 #1 I'm back from the TF2 Division, it was kinda fun, but CS;S is really fun So yea I'm back
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Nov 29, 2009 #2 i see......... well i guess ill check out tf2 if its fun.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 29, 2009 #4 I like them both... but either way. Welcome back!
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Nov 29, 2009 #5 Oh, way to go, you've alienated yourself from everyone Just kidding, welcome back.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,462 Nov 29, 2009 #6 When did you leave? Anyway CSS is the cool kids division welcome back
C cammo Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 406 Nov 29, 2009 #7 Hairydufflebag said: I'm back from the TF2 Division, it was kinda fun, but CS;S is really fun So yea I'm back Click to expand... Well welcome back mr TRAITOR!!!!!
Hairydufflebag said: I'm back from the TF2 Division, it was kinda fun, but CS;S is really fun So yea I'm back Click to expand... Well welcome back mr TRAITOR!!!!!
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 29, 2009 #11 when did you leave? :O
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Nov 29, 2009 #12 I played DOD:S yesterday, I'm back now tho.
T that 1 dude Active Member Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 323 Nov 29, 2009 #13 I didn't even know u were gone D:
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Nov 29, 2009 #14 Mikkel said: I played DOD:S yesterday, I'm back now tho. Click to expand... I missed you!!!11!1!1
S Solution Rookie Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 98 Nov 29, 2009 #15 Ew, TF2 Division. Welcome back from your not-so-long absence.
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Nov 30, 2009 #18 leaving for 1 day doesn't make him a traitor comman
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Nov 30, 2009 #19 still in eGO, so im happy.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,462 Nov 30, 2009 #20 Did you actually switch? or just play there for a day