Event Maps

that 1 dude

Active Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
323
I loved all of them XD. What about you guys? MY favorite was the last one, musical rooms. I wish we would have been able to knife though.
 
i love most of the event maps, but i am tired of playing a couple of maps, the eventcoordinators should rotate the maps a little bit more.
 
I have no idea why pretty much no one else did but i loved the mario dust2 map, I thought it was very well made.
 
I have no idea why pretty much no one else did but i loved the mario dust2 map, I thought it was very well made.

I thought it was really well made too but i think the fact that everyone already knows the layout of it makes it less entertaining. If there were some new areas i think people would have liked it more.
 
Well, i liked the scoutzknives mario, and the dust2 mario was pretty cool too. Oh and also the donkey kong remake by captain nighthawk :)
 
Scootknifezzzzzz is epic. Buses from hell is fun, but a bit overused imo.
 
Back
Top