- Joined
- Nov 29, 2009
- Messages
- 7
Hey eGO, got a chance to register here, name is Matt and I'm a pretty active regular on the Dust2 server, nice to meet you all 
Got a quick question about the rulings on exit camping and in particular, so-called exit-camping Marines after they ascend the ladder from Marine spawn and walk onto the top roof area. If an Insurgent kills Marines after they reach the roof area, is it considered exit camping (using a gun, not an RPG or grenade)? A more general question also regarding exit camping, is it strictly against eGO rules or is it just frowned upon in the interest of fair play as the rules read? I apparently was told to please stop exit camping by an eG member very recently over text (since global chat is not enabled), but I did not see this message and was summarily kicked. This is not the first time I've been kicked for this incident (most of which with no warning besides the disconnection reason message) and while I know to follow an eG or eGO's ruling on this matter, the rulings on exit camping seem unclear and moreso follow the lines of an eG or eGO's words against my own. Again no disrespect towards any eGO member or rules, I'd just like the rules to be a little clearer.
Thank you for your time, eGO servers on INS are a lot of fun to play on and I hope this matter can be cleared up successfully.
edit: ooh, just read it's not okay to have clan tags inside of usernames, I apologize for not reading beforehand and if it can be removed that would be appreciated.
edit2: ah, found the request username bar in my profile, added a request.

Got a quick question about the rulings on exit camping and in particular, so-called exit-camping Marines after they ascend the ladder from Marine spawn and walk onto the top roof area. If an Insurgent kills Marines after they reach the roof area, is it considered exit camping (using a gun, not an RPG or grenade)? A more general question also regarding exit camping, is it strictly against eGO rules or is it just frowned upon in the interest of fair play as the rules read? I apparently was told to please stop exit camping by an eG member very recently over text (since global chat is not enabled), but I did not see this message and was summarily kicked. This is not the first time I've been kicked for this incident (most of which with no warning besides the disconnection reason message) and while I know to follow an eG or eGO's ruling on this matter, the rulings on exit camping seem unclear and moreso follow the lines of an eG or eGO's words against my own. Again no disrespect towards any eGO member or rules, I'd just like the rules to be a little clearer.
Thank you for your time, eGO servers on INS are a lot of fun to play on and I hope this matter can be cleared up successfully.
edit: ooh, just read it's not okay to have clan tags inside of usernames, I apologize for not reading beforehand and if it can be removed that would be appreciated.
edit2: ah, found the request username bar in my profile, added a request.
Last edited:



















