J Jesh Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 140 Nov 30, 2009 #1 So yeah, I did better than I usually do. That's from basically playing 2 weeks after going 4 months without playing at all.
So yeah, I did better than I usually do. That's from basically playing 2 weeks after going 4 months without playing at all.
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Nov 30, 2009 #2 wow nice! it seems i could never break the 4 mark
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Nov 30, 2009 #3 Nice! I've seen you a few times in-game, but anyway, welcome back
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 30, 2009 #4 Wow jesh nice work!!! See you on!!!
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Nov 30, 2009 #5 Thats way better than mine, I can't get 10 more kills than deaths!
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 30, 2009 #6 lol. whenever i get on, you rage in and out of the server. nice score tho.
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Nov 30, 2009 #7 Jesh! O_O Haven't seen you since...ever!? Nice man.
J Jesh Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 140 Nov 30, 2009 #8 I know hoodie. I missed you man. I miss cooley too, I haven't seen him in 5 months, and he deleted me off his steam friends.
I know hoodie. I missed you man. I miss cooley too, I haven't seen him in 5 months, and he deleted me off his steam friends.
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Dec 1, 2009 #9 I like the 89 year old man on your firefox
T Teh_Legend Active Member Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 375 Dec 1, 2009 #11 The hell were you lookin' at on firefox 89 old man....LOL
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Dec 1, 2009 #12 On a pub, probs 50ish/15 or sumit, but never happens often and in a scrim probably mid 30's/ about 10
On a pub, probs 50ish/15 or sumit, but never happens often and in a scrim probably mid 30's/ about 10
J Jesh Poster Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 140 Dec 1, 2009 #13 The 89 year old man was an article about a WWII vet being charged with war crimes from 65 years ago.
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 Dec 1, 2009 #14 I wish I could do that good without the aid of caffeinated drinks lol
Q Quarantine Active Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 334 Dec 2, 2009 #16 I remember joining Highschool and getting 12 kills and 0 deaths. But after I got my 12th kill my score went to 12-9 and then I rage quit
I remember joining Highschool and getting 12 kills and 0 deaths. But after I got my 12th kill my score went to 12-9 and then I rage quit
O Old Man [OFPR] Active Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 374 Dec 2, 2009 #18 Slightly better than 2.1 kdr, that's doing good, keep it up!