Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Dec 1, 2009 #3 Seeing as how you never play engi, your hat is irrelevant.
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Dec 1, 2009 #4 yea lol xD im still happy tho
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Dec 1, 2009 #5 awh nice. I don't even have a hat. It must take forever to get one, and plus i only have a total of 90 hours on tf2
awh nice. I don't even have a hat. It must take forever to get one, and plus i only have a total of 90 hours on tf2
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Dec 1, 2009 #6 90 hours cute ive aloooooot more (more then 1500)
C Cl!FF Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 878 Dec 1, 2009 #7 pfff..... I've played maybe too long already and all I got is my halloween hat lol but, good thing I got 300000 deadringers which are totally useless for me Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
pfff..... I've played maybe too long already and all I got is my halloween hat lol but, good thing I got 300000 deadringers which are totally useless for me
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Dec 1, 2009 #8 I got 2 hats. (not including the halloweenie one) Texas Slim Dome and Master's Yellow Belt. w00t
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Dec 1, 2009 #9 I have halloween hats, and Bill's hat :thumbup:, but I have so many razorbacks that each time one gets stabbed I discard it from my inventory and put a different one on, for the realism you understand
I have halloween hats, and Bill's hat :thumbup:, but I have so many razorbacks that each time one gets stabbed I discard it from my inventory and put a different one on, for the realism you understand
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Dec 1, 2009 #10 I got: - Tyrolean Vintage - Ghastly Gibus - Halloween bag thing - Bill's hat. <_>