Hate Spawn Campers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcpldavis

Rookie
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
51
:cursing:

Do you hate spawn campers? Would you like to do :chair: to them just because they won't let you spawn so you can at least have a fair fighting chance? Well ... if your that kinda guy ... weird as it may seem. Play this server for a while and you will go frekin insane.

I am currently an admin on that server and tempted to just leave it without saying nothin.

Well ... here's the server I was talking about:

68.232.166.210:27015 Buildnation.net 24/7 4-towers map with low gravity.

Also, for your information, I am not supporting this server. I am telling you it sucks. I am telling you to see this server so you know exactaly why I joined this community ...

I wanted to get away from kids playing games that my mother would never buy me so I had to buy the game myself when I actually turned of age to buy the thing ...

I just banned 4 people consecuitively because of spawn camping along with mic spamming and racist comments to the community that I used to be with ...
 
While we understand your intent behind this post, it does in a way advertise for another server. Please do not advertise non-eGO related things on this forum. Hopefully you understand. If not, then I would be happy to discuss it more at length with you. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top