HeX is back!

_Xx_HeX_xX_

Active Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
333
so, now I have my monitor so im back,ill be in turbine everyday! lets see if we can get it to number 1 of all our servers ! plus have fun tryin 2 kill me :)
 
so, now I have my monitor so im back,ill be in turbine everyday! lets see if we can get it to number 1 of all our servers ! plus have fun tryin 2 kill me :)

trying?

^^

I'll see what I can do to help out
 
Haven't you been back for a while? I'm sure I saw you in turbine this weekend :confused1:
 
I'll look forward to adding you to my master dominations list. :)
 
I heard that one time Hex dominated 4 people on turbine WITHOUT a monitor. :O
 
wouldn't it smell worse? heavy's have a lot of BO

venn_diagram_example.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top