B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Dec 2, 2009 #1 And.................. ITS A GIRL!!!!
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Dec 2, 2009 #2 Congrats have fun, don't spoil her too much
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Dec 2, 2009 #3 Congratz! hope she is healthy and happy!
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 2, 2009 #5 Awww... Be sure to post pics when she's born. eGO babies are cute.
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Dec 2, 2009 #6 Awwwww thats awesome. I am happy for you.
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Dec 2, 2009 #8 Congratulations on the baby, but if you don't mind me asking, where is the baby in the picture? (I'm horrible at looking at ultrasounds)
Congratulations on the baby, but if you don't mind me asking, where is the baby in the picture? (I'm horrible at looking at ultrasounds)
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Dec 2, 2009 #9 New eGO member inbound I'll make sure to accept her application XD
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Dec 2, 2009 #10 ohhh that's AWESOME dude. Congrats! :] eGO babies are ftw...
Hairydufflebag Poster Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 231 Dec 2, 2009 #11 Be Lenient with her, and like what Lance said, don't spoil her too much
J Jackie Forum Fiend Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 635 Dec 2, 2009 #12 Congrats ! New eGO member ?[: Hope she healthy and good luck
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Dec 2, 2009 #13 That looks cool...
B bLu3-St33L Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 215 Dec 2, 2009 #14 YAY!!! IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!! OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to hold her and you guys dont!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... We will get pictures of us holding her posted when she's born.
YAY!!! IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!! OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to hold her and you guys dont!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... We will get pictures of us holding her posted when she's born.
K klepto Active Member Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 306 Dec 3, 2009 #15 CONGRATZ! but how can you tell its a girl i really dont see anything doctors must be smart these days lol
CONGRATZ! but how can you tell its a girl i really dont see anything doctors must be smart these days lol
M Mossberg Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 410 Dec 3, 2009 #17 Congrats! I have a girl and let me tell you *whisper* girls are much easier than boys*! Hope mommy and baby and happy and healthy! My prayers go out to yall
Congrats! I have a girl and let me tell you *whisper* girls are much easier than boys*! Hope mommy and baby and happy and healthy! My prayers go out to yall
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 3, 2009 #19 No baby is complete without: [ame="http://www.cafepress.com/eGOCafePress.414957763"]Document Moved[/ame]
No baby is complete without: [ame="http://www.cafepress.com/eGOCafePress.414957763"]Document Moved[/ame]
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Dec 3, 2009 #20 Congratulations, that's awesome ! You know what you are going to name her ?