18 Weeks To Go!!!!!

Bumble-Bee

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
695
leigha.jpg


And.................. ITS A GIRL!!!!
 
Awww...

Be sure to post pics when she's born. eGO babies are cute.
 
Congratulations on the baby, but if you don't mind me asking, where is the baby in the picture? (I'm horrible at looking at ultrasounds)
 
New eGO member inbound

I'll make sure to accept her application XD
 
YAY!!! IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!! OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I get to hold her and you guys dont!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

We will get pictures of us holding her posted when she's born.
 
CONGRATZ! but how can you tell its a girl i really dont see anything doctors must be smart these days lol
 
Congrats! I have a girl and let me tell you *whisper* girls are much easier than boys*! Hope mommy and baby and happy and healthy! My prayers go out to yall
 
No baby is complete without:

[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/eGOCafePress.414957763"]Document Moved[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top