Aki's Random Flaunting!

Akisohida

Title Not Found
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
404
I saw Jawneh do it and had to have mine few flaunts. :)

Me being Pyro Happy!
cp_blackmesa_final0007.jpg



An arrow stab!
cp_blackmesa_final0092.jpg



Another arrow stab!
cp_blackmesa_final0067.jpg



Me dominating Dallas! Take that, Dallas! (PS: Don't hurt me in TF2 for this!)
ctf_2fort0000-2.jpg



And, to be silly: Zombie Heavy is not happy!
uniform_patrol_13islookinggood.jpg
 
Lol. xD

I haven't had much luck with the Lucksman taunt. Darn guys almost always get 1 hit killed by everything as I try to get them around a corner. <.<
 
Yeah. I get lucky as heck. REALLY lucky since the Lucksman taunt has a physics problem.

WHen you stab someone, there is a chance that, even if they are standing still, they will SLIDE AWAY. If that happens, they live since the 'kill' does not happen until you pull back on the arrow. I think it's stupid; the lucksman can randomly miss and the pyros can work FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. :P

Yes, I saw a pyro taunt in front of me, Huntsmanned him in the head, and taunted. HIs fireball then appeared above his corpse and killed me. :\
 

Latest posts

Back
Top