Another flaunting thread???

Idol

I make bad jokes
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
3,780
Oh yeah! I totally pwnd this guy with my tele.

Self-Kill3.jpg
 
Absolutely hilarious when it works. Done it a few times myself as well.
 
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!!!


um.........


xofail.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had it once where I sapped a tele, went through it and telefragged the engineer, but there was another engineer, he runs at me with his wrench and I backup and another spy comes through the teleporter and telefrags him xD. I recorded it but I get an error each time I try to play the demo :(, apparently demos are often rendered unwatchable by updates :(
 
I sapped a tele exit then the engieneer at the entrance destroyed the sapper and telefragged me. sad
 
I telefragged a half unicorn half snowmobile. It was on viaduct, and it was gunna totally pwn my ass, I quickly changed to engineer and all the rest after that is history. (I eventually did it, although, sadly he was the only one of its kind, you have no IDEA how long it took me to get a unicorn to mate with a snowmobile to tell this story, so yeah. You better have enjoyed it!)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top