I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Dec 3, 2009 #1 Placed on Cullmann by Razor1. One domination as requested (with a little help from SLOPPIE)
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Dec 3, 2009 #2 Now dominate yourself with your own sentry gun to double your reward!
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Dec 3, 2009 #3 GingaNinja said: Now dominate yourself with your own sentry gun to double your reward! Click to expand... I wonder if that's even possible... Now I really want to find out. Thanks a lot! P.s. Grats on the bounty.
GingaNinja said: Now dominate yourself with your own sentry gun to double your reward! Click to expand... I wonder if that's even possible... Now I really want to find out. Thanks a lot! P.s. Grats on the bounty.
Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 Dec 3, 2009 #4 Well done, mate! I can never seem to find those guys around, and when I do, they stick to each other like glue, making them almost impossible to dominate.
Well done, mate! I can never seem to find those guys around, and when I do, they stick to each other like glue, making them almost impossible to dominate.
S Shizao Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 366 Dec 4, 2009 #8 Igreen no can haz bounty!! But congrats anyway Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
C Cullmann Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,160 Dec 7, 2009 #10 i tried to get sloppie to heal me. But that never went over well. LOL as you can tell