TF2 Special Road Trip!

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
I would like to announce we are revisiting http://www.fortress-forever.com ( game) as a road trip! we did this a few months back and EVERYONE loved it! So join me and the rest of the TF2 Division with a flashback to Fortress Forever!

Its a game thats free to the public so you wont have to pay for it! only download it!

We are having it This coming Sunday at 8 PM CST 6 PST

we will be in Ventrilo during the entire session of the Event and Standard Road Trip rules do apply .

See you guys in vent on Sunday!

P.S. we have the TF2 Divisional Q/A at 2PM CST and an Event just 1 Hour after that! ( On Sunday aswell)
 
Last edited:
Id like to dl it, but which do I dl and what is all those extra things, patch and full ect. Which do I click on to DL it and does it update on its own?
 
Click on any of the links under '2.4 Full Installer', thats what you want :thumbup:, and it doesn't need to be updated. I look forward to being there, I hope.
 
Way too late for me. =[ Sucks being back to Finland from cozy New York. =/

It'd have to be at least two hours earlier if I were to even consider coming. <.<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top