W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Dec 6, 2009 #1 I would like to collect the bounty that was put up on iGreen, I believe it was by Mister Adam. And after doing so, I would like to put all of my earnings on my bounty. kthx!!!! <3 you green, sorry.
I would like to collect the bounty that was put up on iGreen, I believe it was by Mister Adam. And after doing so, I would like to put all of my earnings on my bounty. kthx!!!! <3 you green, sorry.
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Dec 6, 2009 #2 no screen-shot = it didn't happen. (atleast I think that means scoreboards don't count. anyone?) I don't make the rules <3 you too dude lol Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
no screen-shot = it didn't happen. (atleast I think that means scoreboards don't count. anyone?) I don't make the rules <3 you too dude lol
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Dec 6, 2009 #3 I was under the impression that scoreboards do not count also, although I'm not sure. Lets see what Adam has to say when he sees this thread :thumbup:
I was under the impression that scoreboards do not count also, although I'm not sure. Lets see what Adam has to say when he sees this thread :thumbup:
M Mr.evil Poster Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 134 Dec 6, 2009 #4 should count! but could easily be shopped i would know im an expert! also its not shopped, i can tell by the pixels lol Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
should count! but could easily be shopped i would know im an expert! also its not shopped, i can tell by the pixels lol
C Cullmann Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,160 Dec 7, 2009 #5 I think that all depends on the Payer. MySelf. It varies from time to time;
C Cl!FF Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 878 Dec 7, 2009 #6 Why would it not count, the player knows he is dominated, and only if the domination should be a kill scoreboard screens are legit in my opinion.
Why would it not count, the player knows he is dominated, and only if the domination should be a kill scoreboard screens are legit in my opinion.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Dec 7, 2009 #7 50k has been transferred.
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Dec 7, 2009 #8 Nicely done wilson!! now i'll just have to dominate you for the 55k back
W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Dec 7, 2009 #9 Bring it on iGreen, Bring it on. My bounty is gonna be SOOO high.