Collection of a Bounty on iGreen!!

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
I would like to collect the bounty that was put up on iGreen, I believe it was by Mister Adam. And after doing so, I would like to put all of my earnings on my bounty. kthx!!!! <3 you green, sorry.


cp_gravelpit0001.jpg
 
no screen-shot = it didn't happen. (atleast I think that means scoreboards don't count. anyone?)

I don't make the rules :P

<3 you too dude lol
 
Last edited:
I was under the impression that scoreboards do not count also, although I'm not sure. Lets see what Adam has to say when he sees this thread :thumbup:
 
should count!
but could easily be shopped
i would know
im an expert!

also its not shopped, i can tell by the pixels :D lol
 
Last edited:
I think that all depends on the Payer.

MySelf. It varies from time to time;
 
Why would it not count, the player knows he is dominated, and only if the domination should be a kill scoreboard screens are legit in my opinion.
 
Nicely done wilson!! now i'll just have to dominate you for the 55k back :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top