B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Dec 24, 2010 #162 been a year since this was posted and im still trying to figure out why anyone would vote for ava...
W walnutGROVE I made one post Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 10 Dec 26, 2010 #163 Donner for sure! Funnest map in my opinion.
T Tim Horton I made one post Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 9 Dec 28, 2010 #164 Flash was the first map I ever played on. It is the only map I can really have fun with too. I die way too much on most other maps. Anzio is also a good map, and Donner is fine. Hands down though, Flash is my favourite.
Flash was the first map I ever played on. It is the only map I can really have fun with too. I die way too much on most other maps. Anzio is also a good map, and Donner is fine. Hands down though, Flash is my favourite.
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Jan 4, 2011 #165 Ive always loved strand...but im way outa pratice on it... i wil got with anzio!
NinjaMittens Forum Fiend Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 590 Jan 9, 2011 #166 ish.. Kalt is my favorite, but out of the servers we currently operate I have to say Anzio. The instant respawn feature is definitely a huge plus.
ish.. Kalt is my favorite, but out of the servers we currently operate I have to say Anzio. The instant respawn feature is definitely a huge plus.
A AnEvilCookie I made one post Joined Dec 8, 2010 Messages 10 Jan 13, 2011 #167 Avalanche is the best!
S Shanee Famous Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 506 Jan 15, 2011 #169 Gomezzz said: strand hands down I may not play there much but its still home to me Click to expand... same
Gomezzz said: strand hands down I may not play there much but its still home to me Click to expand... same
P private jackson Active Member Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 363 Jan 28, 2011 #171 avalanch is my faveroit map
KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Feb 9, 2011 #172 Donner is my first choice always followed by Avalanche & Strand tied for #2 Kalt #3 anything else after that
Donner is my first choice always followed by Avalanche & Strand tied for #2 Kalt #3 anything else after that
C Caesar Poster Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 152 Feb 28, 2011 #174 Avalanche...always and forever...1.3 however. No scope rushing apartments bears fond memories!
W WorldBeater[SWE] Rookie Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 42 Mar 9, 2011 #175 AVA is my favorite and allways will be
F Full Metal Diaper Rookie =(e)= Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 59 Mar 20, 2011 #179 My Favorite Map Without a doubt- Kalt.... as an old-school (And really Old) Sewer Rat. Miss that map with a passion... any hope of bringing it back? -FMD
My Favorite Map Without a doubt- Kalt.... as an old-school (And really Old) Sewer Rat. Miss that map with a passion... any hope of bringing it back? -FMD
O Obi-John Kenobi I made one post Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 5 Mar 21, 2011 #180 dod_Switch anyone?