[DoD:S FAQ's] Official "Favorite Map" Poll

What's Your Favorite DoD:S Map?

  • Argentan

    Points: 16 3.4%
  • Avalanche

    Points: 97 20.4%
  • Anzio

    Points: 47 9.9%
  • Colmar

    Points: 9 1.9%
  • Donner

    Points: 80 16.8%
  • Flash

    Points: 79 16.6%
  • Jagd

    Points: 5 1.1%
  • Kalt

    Points: 63 13.2%
  • Strand/Charlie

    Points: 62 13.0%
  • Other Map (list below)

    Points: 18 3.8%

  • Total voters
    476
Status
Not open for further replies.
been a year since this was posted and im still trying to figure out why anyone would vote for ava...
 
Flash was the first map I ever played on. It is the only map I can really have fun with too. I die way too much on most other maps. :P Anzio is also a good map, and Donner is fine. Hands down though, Flash is my favourite.
 
ish..

Kalt is my favorite, but out of the servers we currently operate I have to say Anzio. The instant respawn feature is definitely a huge plus.
 
Donner is my first choice always

followed by Avalanche & Strand tied for #2

Kalt #3

anything else after that :)
 
Avalanche...always and forever...1.3 however.

No scope rushing apartments bears fond memories!
 
My Favorite Map

Without a doubt- Kalt.... as an old-school (And really Old) Sewer Rat. Miss that map with a passion... any hope of bringing it back?
-FMD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top