Our servers

Blindsfell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
3,554
There was a point in time today (about 5:20 to be exact) when all of our servers were full....... exept the KK server. At this time I went to the KK server and played alone there. I just wanted to remind you that our KK server has some awesome kustom kettle maps. Let's try to fill this server up. I think that the clan should next sunday all go to the server and start it up. I think it just needs 1 little spark and it will keep going. Thank you for your time.

=(eG)= Blindsfell -RR-

Also please note that after I (1 person) played alone on the server for 5 minutes its already up to 7 ppl. This just goes to show what a little spark can do.
 
I love to play on that server, but nobody's ever there. Sort of sad actually. Is it a new server or something?
 
No, its not new. It's just that the server used to be always full but as of late its always empty. Right now I got 5 people or so on there. I think if we all fill her up this sunday it will be fine for a while.
 
It just needs more dedicated players. Especially late night American players. That way more people will organize their server lists by players and say: "Hey! There's 24+ people in there, I'll join in."

Right now there's a lot of stuff going on for schools, and even businesses. Tax season is starting soon, and I know a few others won't be playing much when January hits.

However, there is Christmas break. Great time to gift DoD:S to your loved ones!
 
Thank you for that Blindsfell. You're absolutely right.... all it takes is just a few people, and others will very quickly start to join.

One things I'd like to point out, is that oftentimes, when there are a few people there, I (or another advisor) will post a few messages via the Console in other servers, asking players to switch over. Please do so.

Most times it seems people just ignore those messages. Don't... help us out.
 
[quote1194922615=SpetzNaz]
Thank you for that Blindsfell. You're absolutely right.... all it takes is just a few people, and others will very quickly start to join.

One things I'd like to point out, is that oftentimes, when there are a few people there, I (or another advisor) will post a few messages via the Console in other servers, asking players to switch over. Please do so.

Most times it seems people just ignore those messages. Don't... help us out.
[/quote1194922615]

aw yes... np spetz. Im always on donner and get those :) i almost always go there.
 
Sometimes, you do that when it's not actually needed. I ws playing on Ava one day, and I saw a message saying there were 16/32 on there. Yeah, it's nice to have more, but I 'have played one on one on that server once! Also, it seems that the more generaic maps (Ava, Donner, etc.) attract more people. So, you could bring in a number people using one of those maps, then switch to dust or something. That might work.
 
=FL= keeps KK alive on weekends, weekdays are for grabs.

We have =FL= trainings there every weekend...I just can't organize them on weekdays :(
 
When the Console starts to talk to us guys about filling up the KK server , im one of the guys that would love to see it filled. When you play those maps it's always fun!

Yesterday i played dod_foy, with some e, eG, and eGO, had tons of fun! So when i get the message again i will play on it right away, and i will try to fill her up when the other servers don't need an admin or an extra admin.
 
[quote1194964101=Alias[DAM]]
When the Console starts to talk to us guys about filling up the KK server , im one of the guys that would love to see it filled. When you play those maps it's always fun!

Yesterday i played dod_foy, with some e, eG, and eGO, had tons of fun! So when i get the message again i will play on it right away, and i will try to fill her up when the other servers don't need an admin or an extra admin.
[/quote1194964101]
Yes that foy map was awesome!!!
 
Yeah, when I see that there is at least one or two people on KK I join. It's generally an unoccupied server and sometimes I enjoy the small games. Though, when that server gets full and it's war on those custom maps. It's a great server when it gets relatively full.
 
The KK is really the only server I play anymore. It's the best and I'm doing all I can to keep it alive.
 
Yeah, I appreciate the help folks. Most certainly.

And in response to the message not being needed sometimes... I'll send it even when there are 16 people playing, because all our other servers have 32 people playing, so it seems reasonable. Plus, that 16 drops fast if people don't regularly join.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top