Future of Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,987
Italy's rank is going down hill. As always, if a server starts to fall it will be changed to a different map to try and get the ranks back up. If you guys would like to see Italy stick around - get in that server and keep players in it! Italy needs your support, so get in there!

​


On another note for one of our other servers... The Dust2 server has hit a rank of 23 and still seems to be rising. Dust2 has been a great success and we thank all of those who play that server and continue to support it. Lets keep up the good work and lets make it the #1 server :D!


​
 
Last edited:
With the utmost respect for Ill Legend and the rest of eGO Leadership, I will not help the Italy server. I would love for it to be changed to a new map :)
 
The past few nights I've been on Italy around the wee hours of the morning.
 
So is Dust2 still top priority, followed by Italy, or what?

And I thought Italy had been picking up lately o_O
 
So is Dust2 still top priority, followed by Italy, or what?

And I thought Italy had been picking up lately o_O

If you want Italy to stick around then yes!

Sheesh I didn't know it was that bad!

I will help out when ever I can.
 
Not Disrespecting eGO and the DLs, and with the utmost respect, but Italy just needs to go. I really think you should change it into a new Map, please be a Bomb Map, Hostage Rescue Maps just don't really seem intresting.
 
I would actually love to see a rotation of 3-5 maps. With rtv and nominating enabled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top