The War Update

Go soldiers, lets all kill those demos!!!!! I'll have to finally start playing again after my short break from TF2.
 
frisky you know you wanna join me and aneruen in the stickybomb mayhem.

I shall be the first ninja demo

funny-pictures-curtain-ninja-cat.jpg
 
The updates will last till the 17th. Hopefully they'll have some REALLY good stuff.
But knowing Valve, both these classes will probably be nerfed or be even more overpowered by the end.
 
The updates will last till the 17th. Hopefully they'll have some REALLY good stuff.
But knowing Valve, both these classes will probably be nerfed or be even more overpowered by the end.

If that's the case there will be so much delicious nerdrage on the Steam forums for breaking Soldier, that there'll be a patch in less than a nanosecond.
 
Thank god not everyone can stickythrow, gives the soldiers a chance to win...a little bit...
 
I'll play as a demo so the soldiers win.

When life gives you lemons, or lack of FPS skill, make grape juice, it's cooler than lemonade.
 
hell no. death to soldiers!

109 of them on egypt... not bad i guess compared to the rest of the server... only had like a 2:1 KDR tonight tho... bad for me ;-)
 
Lol, I did that a bit earlier. I played as demo and just charged soldiers with the bottle. When one guy proclaimed 'USE GUNS KEVIMASTER', I said 'What are guns?', Naah I'm just kidding I didn't do that. Anyway, I hope the soldier wins :D
 
Demo FTW. Remember once we've beaten all those soldiers and what's left of them are staring into our good eye we'll say to them... "Imagine if we hadn't been drunk...."
 
Last edited:
I'm going to be the guy playing Heavy, ruining everyone's good time.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top