Stop the spamming

Cry some more or get yourself a manwich! Or play on a not full server like warpath where no one is spamming. (no one spamming on warpath? heresy)
 
Updates are the times when you should have a break from TF2 if you havent already.

And I still dont care which side wins so I shall say...

Kabooom...Except if its a farm.

I really cant decide. I love Demoman, but Soldier is so awesomesause too...

Mah head has asplooded in a pretty explosion.
 
I said this on 2Fort IR last night and I'll say it again.

During this war between the Demoman and Soldier, the highest cause of death is still going to be the W+M1 Pyro. Snipers also have a huge advantage over both the update classes too.

Just be happy that this isn't the Engineer Update, but I dread when that does come along. We'll be complaining of every map turning into a turtlefest.
 
Cry some more or get yourself a manwich! Or play on a not full server like warpath where no one is spamming. (no one spamming on warpath? heresy)

I'll bet this guy is STILL idling... even tho he just had to wait until 11:59PM to post his bid and make sure no one beat him. ;)
 
I said this on 2Fort IR last night and I'll say it again.

During this war between the Demoman and Soldier, the highest cause of death is still going to be the W+M1 Pyro. Snipers also have a huge advantage over both the update classes too.

Just be happy that this isn't the Engineer Update, but I dread when that does come along. We'll be complaining of every map turning into a turtlefest.

I played pyro on Turbine and sniper on 2fort for a while last night. For once, there weren't five other snipers on my team, at least a first, so I switched and for a few minutes enjoyed picking off all those inexperienced soldiers and demos running across the bridge.

And, yes, those same inexperienced soldiers and demos fried up very nicely on Turbine. :) Even though I know better, there were a couple of times I did the W + M1 thing simply to be disruptive. Sometimes it's helpful to jump into a pile of enemies, light them on fire, then start compression blasting them to break them up. It's suicidal, but can be useful in the right situation, if only to give my teammates a couple more seconds to get there to help.
 
This update got me sort of excited for TF2 again, so I went to play a round last night.

14 people on the server. RED was half demo and half sniper. BLU was half soldier and half sniper. I sighed, got confused and just played some L4D2.

In other words, until all the weapons are out it is my version of hell on any server. 2Fort is more off limits than ever. But eh, I may get used to it.
 
lol...

GO SOLDIERS!

anyways. yeah... the server i played on was basically demo vs soldier.

EPIC!

i love it. and for those people who dont want to die to spammers.... well, learn to not get hit! =] and out-spam them! lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top