Admin School Award?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErwinRommel

Rookie
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
55
Hello, I have a question for anyone willing to answer it with a actual good answer:

I've gone threw two admin schools now yet I still haven't got the Admin School Award yet, does anyone know why I got overlooked... Twice? Thank you for your time.
 
First off, you didn't need to attend twice, for the record. Second, you didn't get overlooked. The Division Leaders just haven't gotten around to passing those out. Only DLs and above can do so, and the area where the list of attendees is posted is not exactly top-priority to visit.

Awards rarely get done in a day anyway; generally, we say to wait for a week or so and then send a PM to your trainer.

I'll pass this on to get those handled. Answered, thread closed. Thanks for bringing this up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top