Tonight on Mesa, Kevimaster edition

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
Here is what I did tonight in Black Mesa, note I'm not the best heavy and only have about 3 hours on it :P

cp_blackmesa_final0020.jpg
 
Healing: 2760

NICE SANDVICH USAGE!!!!!!

Last time I had over 6000 because I didn't have a personal medic :P, but I didn't think of getting a screen shot that time xD

Oh, and you make me laugh so much xo :thumbup: :lol:
 
Well I just went on to mesa and got another 33 kills and 7 deaths so you can add that to the tally ;)
 
i wasnt playin mesa, but i was kickin butt last night in gravelpit LIKE MASS HARD BUTT
 
Impressive, especially for only 3 hours in the class. I'd say by the looks of it, you're better than a lot of career Heavies. Nice Sandvich usage too.
 
Impressive, especially for only 3 hours in the class. I'd say by the looks of it, you're better than a lot of career Heavies. Nice Sandvich usage too.

Thanks for that :), I like playing heavy now and again and will be playing it more often now, but I'm still a career spy ;)
 
I was battling him in vents too. Had to get a medic to get him down. You and your sandviches...
 
-raises hand- I was his medic tonight! xD

Yeah, I can play heavy quite well and considered it making my career class but I didn't quite like the slowness of it and being a target of so many spies and snipers. To be honest, I am still trying to pick a career class. My most played class is medic, as it stands.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top