I'm thinking about...

Fate

Rookie
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
48
Hey, I'm thinking about getting CS:S for myself for Christmas, should I do it? What I'm asking is, is it worth it to get myself the game? Also, if I do get CS:S, can stay in the CoD4 division and be in the CS:S division or do I have to choose one division and just play both games?

Thanks,

Xfire me, a4zalex.

Fate
 
well first once you're in eGO you're in all the division. so yes you could play cs and stay in cod division. and about getting cs...you should've gotten it last weekend when it was $5!!!! but the twenty dollars is so worth it. definitely get it.
 
Hey, I'm thinking about getting CS:S for myself for Christmas, should I do it? What I'm asking is, is it worth it to get myself the game? Also, if I do get CS:S, can stay in the CoD4 division and be in the CS:S division or do I have to choose one division and just play both games?

Thanks,

Xfire me, a4zalex.

Fate

You won't regret it. There's so much you can do on CS:S.
 
For 20 bucks you get a lot of content, and it has an awesome eGO community! Definitely, you buy it
 
Buy it..even if you do not get that into it your not spending an arm and a leg getting it anyways.
 
yeah I got it during the 5$ promo,now I'm addicted to it =) you should REALLY get it
 
I made my freind get it, he went on the dust2 server and didnt get a single kill at first(not because of the game hehe, he sux lol) but when he came off, i asked him, did you like it? he said it was GREAT =) and he is into FPS's and some motor games. So if you like COD, you probs guna like this =)
 
Of course you should get it.
1. Its cheap
2. It allows you to hang out with other EGO members and the awesome CS:S division
 
Back
Top