update for soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang....it.....I was typing this half-way when I opened up a new tab to check...

edit:scouts are screwed
 
dang....it.....I was typing this half-way when I opened up a new tab to check...

edit:scouts are screwed

I dunno if I'd say scouts are screwed. I mean it's got a 70% lower blast radius...should be easy for a scout to dodge the radius with a double jump. It might be a different story in close quarters fights, but let's face it, scout was already screwed in that type of encounter with the soldier anyway.
 
I dunno if I'd say scouts are screwed. I mean it's got a 70% lower blast radius...should be easy for a scout to dodge the radius with a double jump. It might be a different story in close quarters fights, but let's face it, scout was already screwed in that type of encounter with the soldier anyway.

But now all it takes is 1 hit to kill a scout and he is dead.

Sorry for reposting I didn't see the new thread on the forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top