I have noticed lately that alot of people are the server get really angry while playing or get mad at some people (mainly me) for trying to make the game more fun. Playing these games are supposed to give you time out of your day to relax and enjoy yourself, not be professinal players(unless you really are.) I know personally, being in the military as a cop, I like to come home and have fun after a 14 hour day at work. So relax have fun and do not stress so much. I have also noticed that many of the admin get on just specifically to administrate. Yes I know this your place in the clan but I feel that you guys need to have time to have fun too! Anyway I am done with my rant. If this has been said before please delete this post. Thank yall have a great one!
Mossberg
Oh and by the way umadbro?
Mossberg
Oh and by the way umadbro?
















