Worst server incident

extremelyhotsauce

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
1,295
What was the worst thing you have ever seen happen in any of the servers. Mine would be when 3 ins glitched sinjar and no USMC could get out of spawn
 
I got on a server that was Dust 2 24/7

Not really. I had a game on sinjar where I went from 1,250 points to 996.

Of course, I was USMC.
 
When i was on a good kill streak(wich i rarely get)when out of nowhere I got Tk'd.
 
The worst TK is when you CLEARLY inform everyone you exact whereabouts, and yet you are still tked. I was playing Karkar and has just said "going into C" and I was shot by a friendly.

I can't really pick a bad server incident. I guess the worst is when I am the only admin that joins a server after a long period of no admin being there. Especially Dust. They get unruly and some fail to recognize that the authorities have returned.
 
:( well here it goes. was in a server with only like 10 people on each team.....spawned with RPG. we were talking and trying to figure out what our plan was, then i forgot i was on a laptop and my thumb hit the mouse pad with just enough force to fire my rpg...i tk'd half my team XD
 
When i was on a good kill streak(wich i rarely get)when out of nowhere I got Tk'd.

OMG, i have the same problem sometimes i think they do it on purpose to break your kill streak, a lot of times (depending of the map) i am working on to +12 kills and when i get around 10 they tk me :s. i respawn then but its almost impossible to get in the same position then, bang i die, and bye bye kill streak :s its so frustrating :cursing: :P
 
I hate when things get out of hand and I need to admin so I pull up the console and am typing commands when I can see an enemy come up on me and I can't get the console down quick enough...

*Sitting Duck*
 
Wallrat, you need to find better hiding places. That almost never happens to me.
 
The server paused,epic spawn campers leading to all rage quitting,PDS picking up an RPG
 

Latest posts

Back
Top