was it the mafia?

I think these people over think this way too much.

The saying 'If you look hard enough for something, you'll find it, even if it really isn't there' comes to mind.
 
Wow! It would be awesome if that was actually real and valve gave him something for figuring it out!

Btw, i think he worked too hard on this.
 
If you decrypt the pixels using a reverse Huffman coding algorithm on this image here: http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part6/index.htm

You'll find the letters " ! E A ' T I S I T " hidden within.

Then if you take these and run them through a T≠0 space-time propagator of string theory, you'll find they rearrange themselves to: "IT'S A TIE!"


You cannot argue, it's Science!
 
thereven the reserve Huffman coding algorithm cant be used there
you need to take the inside-out Swatson theory on this

so you'll be able to see that valve gave us a clear hint about what has something to do with who
and where it whas and when
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top