P prime ZERO EGO Zealot Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,753 Dec 17, 2009 #1 ok,im going to Spain and wont be playing in one month.merry christmas to all of you!
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Dec 17, 2009 #2 Have a sunny solstice. Now read this.
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Dec 17, 2009 #3 Quaffer said: Have a sunny solstice. Now read this. Click to expand... I was waiting for you to show up and lay down some wisdom as soon as we saw the first holiday vacation post. Cheers Quaffer, but you're late
Quaffer said: Have a sunny solstice. Now read this. Click to expand... I was waiting for you to show up and lay down some wisdom as soon as we saw the first holiday vacation post. Cheers Quaffer, but you're late
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Dec 17, 2009 #4 well have a great time man good luck and have lots of fun the the spanish sun
I Ithax Poster Joined Apr 24, 2008 Messages 194 Dec 18, 2009 #5 Have fun! Merry christmas to you too!