What are you gettin' For XMAS?

I'm getting Team fortress 2, Fallout 3 GOTY, Red faction Gurriella, clothes n w/e parents decide to get me
 
ipod touch, pants (only thing i really needed), not really sure what else, but wont care til x-mas hits. im sure ill be surprised by some things. i always like a surprise.
 
A CRUSHED SOUL!!!!

hopefully my new comp also

amd phenom II quad core
4 gigs of ddr3 1600mhz
it'll be nice
 
What am I getting?

A large Visa Bill for getting shtuff for everyone else........Dad's get socks or ugly ties...........why, I don't know...........my feet aren't cold and I never wear ties.
 
have been saving some cash for new tv. something like 37-42" on my mind. Thats it then, pretty much
 
Unfortunately I am getting exactly the same as the rest of you! OLDER. LOL Dont forget santa's cookie's and milk. Have a good holiday.
 
Forza motorsport 3 and Halo 3 ODST for xbox 360.

Nohting that much really, and I won't get anything for PC because my computer has started to die down and crash a lot. ( Really a pain ).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top